Հյուրանոցային ցանցի աշխատանքի համար անհրաժեշտ է գործավարուհի
- Պաշտոնը Սպասարկում և սերվիս
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած 1 ֏
- Գրաֆիկ Ազատ գրաֆիկ
- Սեռը Իգական
- Տարիքը 18 - 35 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան Երևան
- Հրապարակվել է 3 տարի, 6 ամիս առաջ
We are currently looking for a Full-Time PAA Personal Administrative Assistant to work directly and support the CEO Chief Executive Officer & the Hospitality Consulter Advisor for a new Luxury Boutique Hotel and its outlets will open soon in Yerevan, which is owning by a private investment company
This position will work with and report to the CEO to perform advanced, diverse, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and procedures. The position also requires someone with a proven track record of working in a fast paced executive environment, where priorities can often change at a moment’s notice, and preferred hospitality management is a plus.
As a Personal Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing general administrative duties, project management tasks, and event planning functions in a fast-paced, challenging, and evolving environment.
Specific Duties Include
• Organize and maintain calendars via MS Outlook
• Answer incoming calls and initiating prompt responses, prioritizing issues to ensure the most critical matters are handled or responded to in a timely manner
• Facilitating day-to-day requests and other critical action items on behalf of the CEO
• Oversee and track all communications to and from the CEO office
• Developing and creating written materials, communications, documentation, memos and internal messaging targeting a variety of audiences and levels of management
• Scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
• Coordinating materials and logistics for all meetings
• Conduct business research and assist with special projects
• Working on problems of diverse scope requiring independent judgment to resolve day-to-day issues
• Attend meetings to take notes as required
• Travel as required for offsite meeting support
• Managing general clerical duties, such as faxing, filing, photocopying, binding and completing expense reports
• Potential afterhours phone coverage as needed during busy times
• 3+ years’ experience as a personal Administrative Assistant to a senior executive
• College degree from a 4 year university
• Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to providing expert customer service, quality operations and an unparalleled level of professionalism
• Ability to be adaptive in a dynamic, high growth environment
• Ability to schedule and maintain multiple appointments, meetings, travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management.
• Demonstrate professionalism, knowledge of executive office practices and ability to work with many important constituencies.
• Proven ability to manage and follow through on multiple tasks, confidential information, and deadline-oriented projects under pressure.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point. Visio is a plus.
• Solid project management and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work on a regular basis with little instruction or supervision on day-to-day work and with general instructions on new assignments
• Must be accustomed to dealing with highly confidential materials and documents
• Ability to work comfortably and effectively with executive level personnel, middle managers, and peers
• Good acknowledge of English & Russian language, Arabic language is a plus