Golden Palace Hotel, Yerevan is hiring for a SALES MANAGERՎաճառքի-մենեջեր
Golden Palace Hotel, Yerevan is hiring for a SALES MANAGER
- Պաշտոնը Վաճառքի-մենեջեր
- Աշխատավարձը պայմանագրային
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 26 - 50 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան Երևան, Կենտրոն
- Հրապարակվել է 1 տարի առաջ
Golden Palace Hotel, Yerevan is looking for an active customer-focused sales manager to join our friendly, positive and hardworking team as a Sales Manager of luxury boutique hotel.
A hotel sales manager networks with potential clients, manages large accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales and marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
• Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
• Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
• Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long-term business relationships.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
• Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
• Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
• Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Business or related field or sufficient direct experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years՛ sales leadership experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience setting sales goals
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
If you feel confident for this position send your CV to the email [email protected] and wait for Your career growth.