- Պաշտոնը Operation Controller
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած 150,000 ֏
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 22 - 40 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան Երևան, Արաբկիր
- Հրապարակվել է 1 տարի, 5 ամիս առաջ
With a team of experienced personnel and well-defined business model, Horizon Star (A sister company of Al Shehail Aviation Services) is the one stop “Solution Boutique” that operates on 24/7 basis to provide its valued clients with efficient and cost effective flight support services such as Over-Flight and Landing Clearances,Ground Handling, Slots and PPR Arrangements,Flight Planning,Fueling & Catering Arrangements,Crew Visa Application as well as Hotel and Transfer Arrangements.
To be responsible in providing high standards operation services and others to Horizon Star’s customers. To ensure all operation services are coordinated effectively with all key stakeholders and vendors in line with the customer needs. Further, to be accountable and responsible to Flight Operations Supervisor for all matters pertinent to the daily running of the operation according to Horizon Star’s rules and regulations in line with the approval of authorities and responsibilities assigned.
• Controls and delivers effectively both air and ground operations services for customers, while ensuring regulatory compliance and avoidance in any flight disruptions in:
o Obtaining over flight & landing clearances, PPRs and slots.
o Coordinating effectively with GHA, fuel, catering, hotel and transportation suppliers vendors for smooth handling of customers’ flights.
• Handles and responds to customer requests, accurately, resourcefully and tactfully.
• Prepares and types reports, orders, and schedules / movements pertaining to flight / aviation operations and flight / aviation safety.
• Compiles, prepares, and distributes correspondence to relevant departments, such as flight operations reports and flight /aviation quality control reports.
• Influences the decisions of all operational units to enhance and improves performance in order to meet standards set.
• Produces information and reports to management on a regular basis.
• Represents Horizon Star both externally and internally in the best interests of the company.
• To work on weekends, night shifts and public holidays.
NOTE: You do not require to have a prior knowledge in Aviation filed and you will be provided with all the necessary training to perform your duties.
Skills (practiced capability/behaviors)
• Language: Excellent written and Verbal communication skills in English and Russian
• Knowledge of Accounting (including but not limited to Accounting tools i.e. QuickBooks/Tally or Similar) is an asset
• Desire for learning and development.
• Computer literate.
• High level of negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to apply detailed analysis to flight operations planning.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills both internal and external at all levels.
• Energetic, resilient and willing to challenge.
• Excellent team working skills including working across functional boundaries.
Resumes should only be sent to [email protected]