New Life Arm is pleased to announce the vacancy of Medical Coordinator in Yerevan, Armenia
- Աշխատավարձը պայմանագրային
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Իգական
- Տարիքը 20 - 40 տար․
- Հրապարակվել է 1 տարի, 5 ամիս առաջ
New Life Global represents a rapidly expanding group of modern fertility clinics and surrogacy and egg donation agencies known all over the world for their remarkable reputation and success rates. We are successfully operating in Georgia, Ukraine, India, South-West Asia, Mexico, South Africa, and Poland.
New Life now operates in Armenia as well!
For more information please visit our website: www.newlifeeggdonors.com
Recruiting and Medical Coordination
• Recruiting Potential Egg donors and Surrogate Mothers (Russian Speakers)
• Set up Marketing activities
• Proper and open communication with surrogate mothers and the egg donors, show them emotional support and empathy.
• Familiarize Surrogate mothers and Egg donors with programs, explain steps of medical procedures, etc.
• Control of surrogates and donors, that medications are taken as prescribed by the doctor, follow his/her instructions, etc.
• Control of surrogates and donors, ensure their visits to the Clinic and make follow up.
• Close working relationship with Donors, Surrogate mothers, Doctors, Team Members
• Accompany Surrogate mothers and egg donors to the clinics.
• Report to the Financial Department accordingly, if needed.
• Act as a chaperon, when the program is carried out outside Armenia, Is a MUST!
• Communicate and organize tasks with partner clinics/doctors
• Coordinate and monitor Pregnancy Surrogate Mother, when required
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Department
Experience, Education and Skills
• High education in sales, marketing, management or medical business
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in sales, coordination, marketing or management
• Highly Empathetic and enthusiastic
• Able to deal with stress and challenges
• Exceptional team-building skills
• Accurate and able to meet deadlines
• High sense of responsibility
• Able to travel abroad
• Advanced knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian
• Competitive compensation
• Professional training
• Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
• Rapid opportunities for advancement.
• Business trips
An office-based job, Office is located in the District Ajapnyak.
The salary and Bonus system will be negotiated based on the candidate’s work experience, qualifications and skills. Previous experience working in the medical business is desired.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs in the English Language to: [email protected] Please indicate Medical Coordinator in Subject Line. The deadline for submitting an application is 8 May 2022