- Պաշտոնը Project-մենեջեր
- Աշխատավարձը պայմանագրային
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական
- Տարիքը 21 - 50 տար․
- Հրապարակվել է 1 տարի, 10 ամիս առաջ
Manages the Company projects based on customer requirements up to final project delivery. Responsible for organizing the development and high-quality delivery of all the projects on time and within the defined scope.
● Work with the Account Manager to negotiate and define the clear scope of work and final customer requirements.
● Work with Technical Manager in developing technical proposals, Project Quality Plans, contracts for all the stakeholders: customers, subcontractors, vendors, employees, etc.
● Develop project objectives, internal milestones, determine and manage priorities by reviewing project proposals and plans; confirming with management.
● Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Make sure all the internal stakeholders are motivated and all the resources are utilized in the best way.
● Maintain efficient communication with the team and subcontractors.
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques maintaining high discipline within the team.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
● Confirm product performance by supervising the QC team, making sure the quality standards are met.
● Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
● Support in assessing expenditures; and administering contractor contracts as needed.
● Prepare project status reports for customers and management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
● Continuously improve project management processes and document the changes.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
● Identify project risks, define and manage them throughout the whole project.
● Evaluate the success of the projects against its KPIs and share lessons learnt or best practice with the staff.
● Master’s degree in one of the following: Engineering Management, IT Management, Project Management, Physics, Radiophysics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Computer science.
● Familiarity and experience managing projects with agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
● Existence of PMP certificate is a plus,
● At least 3 years of working experience in project management in an engineering or IT company,
● Proficiency in project management software tools,
● Acquaintance with at least one programming language (C++, LabVIEW, etc.),
● Software architectural knowledge (design patterns and so on),
● Good knowledge in analog and digital electronics,
● Knowledge of LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA is preferable,
● Ability to travel frequently.
● Excellent communications skills,
● Project Management skills,
● Leadership skills,
● Time and scope management skills,
● Conflict resolution skills,
● Excellent English and Russian language skills,
● Team Management skills,
● Problem solving skills,
● Solid organizational skills,
● Excellent presentation skills,
● Negotiations skills.
● Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress,
● Ability to learn quickly and find creative and rational solutions,
● Analytical thinking,
● Ability to motivate people,
● Attention to detail,
● Ability to multi-task,
● Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure,
● Ability to work in team,