- Պաշտոնը՝ Վաճառքի-մենեջեր
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած՝ 200,000 ֏
- Աշխատանքային գրաֆիկ՝ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը՝ Արական, Իգական
- Տարիքը՝ 20 - 40 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան՝ Երևան
- Հրապարակվել է՝ 2 ամիս, 19 օր առաջ
• Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Identifying Objects, Actions and Events.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
• Scheduling Work and Activities - Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
• Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Training and Teaching Others - Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People - Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
• Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information - Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
• Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others.
• 2 years work experience in sales
• Higher education, preferably in Business or Marketing related field
• Experience in working with international clients
• Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills
• Strong business judgment and analytical skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a multitask environment
• Ability to prioritize tasks and orders
• Willing to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
• Initial experience in a position relevant to the above responsibilities and tasks
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English language; ideally knowledge of Spanish language
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to operate independently and a high responsibility for achieving results
Application Procedures: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position "Sales Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail.