TM Audit is looking for successful candidates to fill a position of Auditor. Auditor will participat
- Պաշտոնը Աուդիտոր
- Աշխատավարձը պայմանագրային
- Աշխատանքային գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 16 - 65 տար․
- Հրապարակվել է 12 օր առաջ
- Participate in audit engagements, audit of financial statements;
- Review the clients’ accounting system and internal control system;
- Prepare audit reports;
- Carry out audit tests, analytical procedures;
- Determine or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results;
- Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program;
- Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls;
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies.
- Higher education;
- Certificate of Auditor given by RA Ministry of Finance/Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA) is preferable;
- Basic/excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Basic/excellent knowledge of the Republic of Armenia Tax and Labour legislation;
- At least 3 year of work experience in Accounting/Auditing;
- Knowledge of AS Accountant or other accounting software is mandatory;
- Knowledge of English language is mandatory (spoken and written);
- Ability to meet deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills, an analytical mind and problem solving abilities;
- Dedicated and client-oriented approach to work;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, problem-solving skills;
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ACCA is a plus.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Probation up to 2 months, frequent business trips to the regions.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your detailed CV highlighting your experience and professional education to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly indicate the position you apply for. Applications with no indication of the applying position will not be accepted. CVs not meeting required qualification will not be discussed. No phone calls, please. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.