Frontend Developer (Vue.Js), 100% remoteVue.js Developer
Frontend Developer (Vue.Js), 100% remote
- Պաշտոնը Vue.js Developer
- Աշխատավարձը պայմանագրային
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 23 - 40 տար․
- Հրապարակվել է 10 ամիս, 23 օր առաջ
We are looking for a full-time Senior Frontend developer to work remotely on a leading Media SaaS scale-up based in Belgium.
Ideal candidate can make complex systems understandable, loves to work according to the latest standards and takes pride in delivering high-quality code. You will work together with the team on the new product aiming worldwide clients in television and entertainment business.
What you will achieve:
- Always strive to make the most out of the Tech Stack: Vue.js, Vuex, Quasar, SASS, Pusher, Cypress
- You will be a key part of the team building our **new** SAAS product, specifically the application **TinkerList Cuez,** and ensure its growth possibilities
- Analyse and implement **new features** in close cooperation with the other team members, from **architecture definition to development**
- **Take ownership** of our front-end application, ensuring quality and scalability
- Make decisions and contributions on core systems of our challenging application
- Write **automated tests** and documentation to cover your implementation
- Be an integral part of the **peer code-review process** to ensure team standards are being followed and general knowledge sharing
- Constantly help the team reach a higher standard of delivery quality, while iteratively improving and defining code guidelines with the rest of the team
- Provide **guidance and mentorship** to some less experienced team members. Sharing is caring!
What does a great candidate look like to us?
- Fluent English
- Experience with a startup
- Min 3+ years building and maintaining modern web applications, experienced in working with Vue.js (preferred) or React
- You’re familiar with interaction with **REST APIs** and what the best practices are
- You have solid version control knowledge with systems like **Git** or similar
- You have a keen eye for detail and structure
- You are comfortable working with large scale applications
- You have experience working in **agile teams and are adapted to the scrum method**
- You have experience in **writing automated tests, with tools like Cypress or similar alternatives**
What do we offer?
- -A full-time contract
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Learning opportunities and budget for personal development and growth
- Friendly working environment where **your voice will be heard and taking ownership is highly valued**
- The challenge to be a key element of the development of this **ambitious product, in its early stages**
- 20 paid holidays, as well as public holidays, paid sick days and parental leave, with a flexible ‘no ask, must tell’ time-off policy
- A budget for **Health Insurance** in your country of residence.
- Remote non-Belgian engineers are always hired as **self-employed or independent workers.**