Technical Support Representative (Yerevan)
- Պաշտոնը Technical Support Representative
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած 200,000 ֏
- Գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 20 - 50 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան Երևան, Կենտրոն
- Հրապարակվել է 2 տարի, 4 ամիս առաջ
We are a Silicon Valley-based software development company looking to hire an application technical support specialist to support customers using our award winning cloud-based software. MicroBiz Cloud is a mobile payment/retail management application that manages the store and online operations of retail businesses around the world.
The position is located in our office Yerevan Armenia.
Hours will be from 4PM to 12AM (Yerevan). Support will be provided in English – primarily via chat and email, and occasionally in spoken English.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be spending most of your time providing advice and educating customers on our retail management solution.
• Primary responsibilities include responding to incoming support emails and chat requests on technical issues and managing the implementation and training of new customers.
• You will also need to perform research on more complex problems, including documenting the issue, collaborating with our development, network operations and QA staff.
• During slow periods, you may be asked to test new versions of the software and to develop content for our online knowledgebase.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is highly competitive and commensurate with the experience and qualification level of the candidate. MicroBiz provides medical insurance. Compensation depends on experience. MicroBiz provides medical insurance and paid time off.
1-2 years previous experience in a customer or technical support role.
• Strong English writing and speaking skills (you will be communicating with customers in English via email, chat and phone)
• You must be a motivated, hardworking, smart, detailed oriented person who loves technology and loves working with people.
• Good listening skills and a knack for comprehending the real problem
• The ability to clearly describe technical concepts to people with limited computer skills
• College degree with a solid GPA (we are looking for smart people)
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment
• Candidates must be based in the Yerevan area.
• Knowledge of Freshdesk.com or other CRM/call center system
• Experience supporting computer users (setting default printers, editing file permissions, etc.)
• Experience training users on software products
• Bonus Points: Retail experience using a POS system
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit their CVs and motivation letters at www.microbiz.osclass.com or send their CVs in the English language to [email protected] Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.