- Պաշտոնը Hardware Design Engineer
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած 300,000 ֏
- Աշխատանքային գրաֆիկ Ամբողջ դրույք
- Սեռը Արական,Իգական
- Տարիքը 18 - 65 տար․
- Տարածաշրջան Երևան, Կենտրոն
- Հրապարակվել է 6 ամիս, 3 օր առաջ
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
We are looking for a hardware design engineer interested in the design of next-generation hardware products for various applications. Hardware design engineer will be responsible for the circuit design, and preferably also PCB layout design development.
The work involves the development of new electronics designs based on customer-driven requirements, preparation for production, testing, and troubleshooting. A job will allow working with the cross-functional team (firmware developers, mechanical engineers, and software developers).
● Design and develop hardware electronic systems,
● Analyze the design with simulation tools and models to verify its conformance to the requirements
● Interpret system requirements into clear unambiguous and feasible hardware design requirements,
● Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, datasheets and user manuals,
● Design, build and test rapid prototypes for evaluation of new product ideas or technology concepts
● Develop test plans ensuring traceability of design to requirements,
● Design, analyze and verify analog and digital circuits in accordance with defined requirements including cost and reliability targets,
● Design products with wired/wireless communication interfaces like RS-485, TCP/IP, Modbus, Zig-bee, Wi-Fi, BLE, etc.
● Test, validate and characterize designed hardware modules/systems,
● Investigate the application of the given project, as well as gain relevant domain knowledge,
● Assist in preparing of technical reports, design proposals, functional specifications, and project timelines to customers and leadership,
● Conduct component and process cost reduction studies.
● Conducts design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities.
● Bachelor degree (Masters is preferable) in one of the following: Engineering, Physics, Radiophysics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Computer science,
● Good knowledge of electrical engineering,
● 3+ years of experience in the electrical engineering field,
● Knowledge of schematic capturing and layout design tools (preferably Altium Designer),
● Experience in analog circuit design,
● Experience in circuit and system simulators,
● Strong problem solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles, and fundamental circuit design,
● Design for manufacturing and test experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment preferred,
● Good understanding of digital/FPGA design (optional),
● Experience in documenting designs in preparation for formal qualification/certification,
● Knowledge of high-speed design techniques and associated signal integrity/timing analysis,
● Experience with hardware data bus standards and protocols, such as RS422/232, I2C, SPI,
● Experience in data acquisition & signal analysis using instruments such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
Skills and Competencies
● Excellent English and Russian languages (writing and verbal),
● Negotiation and communication skills,
● Ability to learn quickly and find creative and rational solutions,
● Ability to work in team,
● Responsibility and dependability.
Interested candidates may send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Please mention the subject.
Thanks In Advance