IT Park CJSC is looking for a Linux and Windows systems administrator.
- Պաշտոնը՝ System Administrator
- Աշխատավարձը սկսած՝ 150,000 ֏
- Աշխատանքային գրաֆիկ՝ Ազատ գրաֆիկ
- Սեռը՝ Արական
- Տարիքը՝ 23 - 38 տար․
- Հրապարակվել է՝ 4 ամիս, 2 օր առաջ
TERM: Part-time, working remote is OK.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia.
Standard responsibilities for system administrators are supposed. Particularly
- Maintain operating systems (Linux and Windows);
- Manage the IT Park internal network and Internet access;
- Maintain the IT Park surveillance system;
- Administer users (setup and maintaining account);
- Verify that peripherals are working properly;
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure;
- Monitor system performance;
- Create file systems;
- Install software;
- Create and implement a backup and recovery policy;
- Monitor network communication;
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out;
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network;
- Setup security policies for users. A sysadmin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems, antivirus software);
- Password and identity management.
- Graduate degree in Computer Sciences or in a related field;
- More than 3 years of practical experience as Linux and Windows system administrator;
- Good understanding of information technology and software products;
- Analytical thinking;
- Initiative and decision-making skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages.
SALARY: net salary is 150,000 AMD
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes (CV) in English or Armenian languages to: email@example.com. Please indicate "System Administrator" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: It Park CJSC is a business center serving as a home for about 50 IT and non-IT companies..